Patriot Settlement Resources is a company that promises to give to its clients the cash they need for various kinds of future payments that range from structured settlement and lottery awards to annuities and casino jackpots. They have even underscored the fact that clients would be able to receive the cash they need quicker than other structured settlement annuity companies.
Pertinent Information about Patriot Settlement
- It was founded in July 2, 2004 and has been managed by Mr. Neil Lemelman since then.
- It is based in Boca Raton, Florida USA, and its company phone number is (866) 506-2274.
- Its main website is patriotsettlement.com, which as of this writing, is no longer accessible.
Information regarding Patriot Settlement appears to be contradictory in some reports that have been posted about the company in various websites. However, the differences in time that these reports were made would have to be taken into account for the said contradictions. For instance, Patriot Settlement appeared to have changed addresses frequently in the past, as their address on BBB.org is listed as 551 NW 77th St STE 201 Boca Raton, FL. Nonetheless, BBB.org in itself is a shady website, as it has been proven to reveal false information about the companies it has listed.
- January 06, 2015 Report of Client from Swanton, Ohio – Upon closer scrutiny of reviews of clients who have availed of the company’s services in the past, Patriot Settlement apparently has more negative features than redeeming ones. For one, a review from Ripoff Report  pretty much completely refuted their statement that they prioritize timely processing of client transactions. The client was promised a maximum of 45 days for the transaction to be completed, but in his negative report, he stated that 90 days has already passed without any follow-ups or updates whatsoever. It doesn’t take long to arrive at the conclusion that the company is insensitive to its clients’ needs.
- August 14, 2015 Report of Client from Dublin, California – They don’t appear to be too concerned about their professional image as well  as they appear to employ dubious individuals who blatantly lie to their clients. This client narrated that he was told that his petition has been filed, but upon checking its status after 8 weeks (after having received not a single notification about it), he was told that the company is actually no longer employing the individual he transacted with. After receiving an apology from the company, this second reviewer was able to come in contact with the owner, who only dismissed his case as it would only cause him to spend money for nothing.
- January 6, 2006 Report of Client from Toledo, Ohio  – There was another significantly earlier complaint filed against the company back in 2006. Again, it highlighted the company’s seeming inability to make follow-ups to its clients. The client bought future guaranteed payments and was promised 90 days but it actually took around 180 days to finish. He even accused the company of netting as much as $40,000 from the numerous legal fees he had to pay, due to lack of preparation on the part of the lawyers involved.